BOO!beloobie Banner

BOO!beloobie Banner

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My latest Baby Shower entertainment!

Hope 2012 has been treating everybody kindly....I sometimes still feel a little fragile, I must admit.  I just kept on receiving orders straight thru 2011 and leaping into 2012.  And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just need another holiday again....but I'm sure all of us do!

One of my items that's been very popular has been my baby mobiles, and I've started making a version of the mobile that still needs some assembly, and some buttons sewn on the little animals.




 It's specifically made for entertainment at a baby shower/stork tea, as well as an additional gift for the mommy to be and her baby.


I adore this product, it's such fun to make, because every mobile is customised to the clients specifications, colours, animals, the whole tootie!  The package comes with buttons that needs to be sewn on the animals tummies, needles, thread, and instructions on what needs to be done.  I also include some extra jewellery rings for easy attachment, as the main rings are already sewn into place on the mobile as well as the toys.

And it gives the girls at the shower something they can participate in and feel as if they've contributed to the day.


This baby mobile assembly kit is available for sale at my Etsy shop, Luulla shop and soon to be at Meekel.co.za too! 

Otherwise, I can always do a quick quote via my e-mail address, so please feel free to contact me at w.vil@mweb.co.za 

Well, have a fab week everyone....see you in a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment